First in Quality.
Your automotive purchase was a major investment. And repairing that investment is a major decision. Perhaps you’re repairing damage from an accident, or maybe your restoring the old luster to your car’s paint. Whatever your reason, it makes sense to protect your vehicle with the best finish available. You want a paint that stands up to the elements. If you’re undergoing repairs you want a finish that’s an exact
match to the original. You want to know you’ve received the best repair available. And the VisionPLUS Lifetime Warranty, backed by BASF
throughout North America, puts it in writing.
- Top quality workmanship
- The most up-to-date equipment
- The best paint and materials
- The best-trained professionals
- A warranty that guarantees it all
The VisionPLUS Lifetime Warranty puts the full worldwide refinish laboratories of BASF behind you. Our products are tested in the harshest, most demanding settings in the world. From the bare metal to final topcoat or clearcoat, each product is specifically formulated to perform as part of an integrated system.
First in Satisfaction
When your vehicle is refinished at a certified VisionPLUS Lifetime Warranty Center, you’re getting the finest quality coatings available in the world. We guarantee that your paint job will stand up for as long as you own your car, or we’ll fix it for you. That’s more than a promise. BASF protects you with the VisionPLUS Lifetime Warranty*. It covers your car’s finish against:
In the event of the appearance of any defects covered by the Lifetime Warranty you should:
- Take the vehicle to the certified VisionPLUS Lifetime Warranty Center that performed
- An inspection will be carried out by the shop and a BASF Sales Representative to determine the problem.
- If justified, the defect will be repaired free of charge to the customer upon presentation of his or her repair order from the original repair. You care about your car or truck. We care about your satisfaction. So be sure to look for the shop with the VisionPLUS Lifetime Warranty.
If you are no longer in the area of the original shop, contact the VisionPLUS Warranty Administrator at:
800-255-3212 (mailbox 7379)
First in Workmanship.
The VisionPLUS Lifetime Warranty isn’t available to just anyone with a paint sprayer. Only collision centers with certified painters are eligible to offer the VisionPLUS Lifetime Warranty. In fact, both the painter(s) and the collision center must be certified to participate in the program. In order to qualify, painting professionals must receive training on proper equipment. In addition to certified painters, the collision centers are evaluated for:
- proper equipment
- safety procedures
- consistently high performance
These high standards are necessary to avoid finish failures that could be caused by improper application procedures. At certified VisionPLUS Lifetime Warranty Centers, painters use only materials and methods that meet the highest standards in the industry. When it comes to workmanship, BASF finishes first in the world.
Caring for Your Finish.
Once you’ve had your vehicle refinished with BASF products, you’ll want to keep it looking the best it can. Here are some tips:
- Wash regularly using clear water for the first 30 days.
- After 30 days use mild dish detergent or soap and water.
- Avoid harsh detergents.
- Rinse with clear water. Dry with a soft cloth or chamois.
- Avoid the use of any wax for at least 3 months.
- If you spill gasoline on your finish, allow the fuel to evaporate for one hour, then wash with a mild dish detergent and water.